How Far is Wears Valley From Pigeon Forge, TN?
Wears Valley is an unincorporated town and area that stretches from Pigeon Forge, TN, to Townsend, TN. When you travel Hwy. 321 South from stoplight #3 in Pigeon Forge, you are traveling Wears Valley Road. Allow us to give you some ideas about how far it is to Pigeon Forge to Wears Valley going this way.
From Stoplight #3 in Pigeon Forge:
- It is 2.25 miles to the Waldens Creek stoplight where you can turn right on to Waldens Creek Road.
- It is 2.25 miles to Goats On The Roof on the left heading towards Townsend.
- It is 2.4 miles to Aunt Debbie’s Country Store.
- It is 4 miles to Friendly Falls.
- It is 4 miles to Gnorbert’s Magic Gem Mine.
- It is 7 miles to the center of the Wears Valley area where you will find shopping, lodging and good eats.
- It is 14 miles to Townsend, Tennessee.
Find vacation cabins in or near Wears Valley at: